Our Cranial Osteopaths
- Fiona Passey
- Farah Khan
- Julien Prosnier
What is Cranial Osteopathy?
Cranial osteopathy is a very gentle type of osteopathic treatment that can be used on all age groups, from babies and children to adults.
When treating adults, your Osteopath may recommend cranial techniques which are subtle and gentle, in preference to physical manipulation, stretching and massage.
The Consultation will include:
- Taking a full medical history and examination to determine the cause of your symptoms
- We will then explain our findings and inform you what we plan to do to help
- After you have understood and agreed to having treatment we will begin to do some cranial treatment
- We will then make some suggestions of what you can do at home until the next session
Some Conditions that Cranial Osteopathy can help with are:
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- Headaches arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Migraine prevention
- Muscle spasms
- Inability to relax
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- General acute and chronic backache or back pain (not arising from injury or accident)