Billy-Anne joined the practice in 2011, having worked in NHS inpatient and outpatient settings with children, adolescents and adults since 1982. She is experienced in treating the full range of emotional stuck points at every level of complexity. Lucky enough to love her job, she enjoys sharing what she has learned, and strives to provide what would only be good enough for her own children and loved ones, if they were on the receiving end!
- University of Manchester: BA (Hons) Psychology
- The Bethlem Royal & Maudsley Hospitals: RMN/ENB 603
- University of Liverpool: Postgraduate Diploma in CBT
- University of Birmingham: Part 1-3 EMDR
- London: Part 1-3 Child & Adolescent EMDR
Billy-Anne's areas of expertise include treating clients with severe anxiety, self-esteem problems and all types of emotional distress which have resulted from difficult life experiences. Over the past few years she has seen the enormous benefits of using EMDR with her clients. She is now working towards her MSc in EMDR Therapy, and is training to be an EMDR Consultant.
Billy-Anne is available weekdays and weekends and makes every effort to see clients at their preferred time.