Julien Prosnier has been practising as an alternative health practitioner since 2000. He has practiced in Ireland,France, Nepal and England. He also worked in for 7 years a school of Osteopathy as a clinic tutor and as a lecturer at Keele University and Staffordshire University.
Beside his passion for his occupation, Julien loves music, meditation and tennis.
- BSc (Hons) Osteopathy incl paediatrics (European School of Osteopathy, Maidstone)
- Diploma in Naturopathy (College of Osteopaths, London)
- Post Graduate Certificate in clinical studies (Osteopathy) (Middlesex Iniversity, London)
- Professional Certification from the International Association of Hygienist Physicians (USA)
- Certificate of Recognition for the important role played in the preparation and delivery of Osteopathic lectures in 2009 at Keele University
- Trained in Chinese Medicine at the Shao Yang Institute (France)
- Acupuncture/Dry needling courses
- Courses in nutritional therapy, applied kinesiology, vibrational medicine and more.
Whatever you suffer from, from acute conditions to chronic ones, and whatever type of treatment you are looking for, Julien will be able to meet your needs.
Beside providing osteopathy (structural, cranial and visceral), naturopathy and acupuncture on their own, Julien also designs personalised health programs and provides treatments that integrate and combine all the natural treatment modalities he knows (nutrition/dietetics, health coaching, nutritional therapy, osteopathy, acupuncture...etc.).
To know more about the integrated health consultations and the personalised health programs he offers please contact him on the phone.
Registered with: Bupa, Axa PPP, Simply Health, BHSF, Patients Aid
Julien is available in Halesowen on Mondays and Fridays.